Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Bus Service

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thump

Thump

New Bus Service Empty
PostSubject: New Bus Service   New Bus Service Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:54 am

Sounds nice, sorely needed. Might help Mom?

FTHRA cuts ribbon on new facility; new shuttle service begins Monday

On Monday, First Tennessee Human Resource Agency’s NET Trans rural transportation program will launch the first of those expansions, a new on-demand, handicap accessible shuttle service for Elizabethton and Erwin residents. In addition to destinations inside the two cities, the new Connex shuttle service will provide daily transportation from Erwin and Elizabethton to Johnson City where riders may transfer to NET Trans’ Red Route shuttle to Kingsport.

The buses will be available from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Rides may be scheduled within 30 minutes of the desired pick-up time by calling 461-8288. The cost is $2 per ride for adults and free for college students. Monthly passes are $25.

]Read More: JC Press
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
rockhump

rockhump

New Bus Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bus Service   New Bus Service Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:48 am

Yep, sounds pretty good. Granny gets two papers I believe so I suspect she's well aware of it.

Vols will fire their coach today it appears..They just suck out loud and losing to Vandy was the last straw. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

New Bus Service
Page 1 of 1