Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SR 91 Improvements Project

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thump

Thump

SR 91 Improvements Project Empty
PostSubject: SR 91 Improvements Project   SR 91 Improvements Project Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:38 pm

(formerly referred to as the Elizabethton Northern Connector)

Project Description

The SR 91 project, located in Elizabethton, Tennessee, was initiated at the request of local elected officials in 1996. The environmental process for the project began in 1998. An Environmental Assessment (EA) was completed in June, 2002. Additional technical studies were conducted between 2003 and 2006. As a result, potential significant environmental impacts were identified. In June 2006, due to the potential significant environmental impacts and public concern, the required environmental documentation was elevated to an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS).

Oh crap, that's probably me.

Thump
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
Thump

Thump

PostSubject: Re: SR 91 Improvements Project   SR 91 Improvements Project Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:01 am

I reckon they had the meeting last night but I don't find any available
information on what took place. Maybe the Smalland's land but maybe
me to. Don't know where else might be likely.

Thump
Back to top Go down
jeanhump

PostSubject: SR improvements   SR 91 Improvements Project Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Tommy, they came here a year or so ago. They were down at Larry's house looking around. I've been to a couple of the meetings. The maps I saw, it looked like it would pass through above our area. Gordon has been upset because it appeared that it might pass through his river land.
I meant to go to this latest meeting, but had forgotten the date. I'll find out what happened at the meeting.
I figured if it did pass through here it would be an overpass which would not be acceptable.
Remember how I fought with the state when they took the front of our Rio Vista property, and held out to get the same amount per square foot that our state congressman got for his? I'd still help fight any unfair decision.
Back to top Go down
jeanhump

PostSubject: highway   SR 91 Improvements Project Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 pm

I just found out; last nights meeting was cacelled until a later date. Unknown at this time. Probably due to inclement weather.
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

PostSubject: Re: SR 91 Improvements Project   SR 91 Improvements Project Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Thanks Mom, probably was the weather. I'm not going to worry about it, one
way or the other I'll find out when they let out the information about where
exactly they're talking about. Thanks for the email, guess I didn't scroll down
far enough.

Thump
Back to top Go down
rockhump

rockhump

PostSubject: SR 91 Improvements Project   SR 91 Improvements Project Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:01 am

Not familiar with SR 91? Same road that goes by Granny's and the service station (Glantztoff hwy)?
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

PostSubject: Re: SR 91 Improvements Project   SR 91 Improvements Project Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:47 am

I think it's the Elizabethton Highway now, was the Glanzstoff Highway but
I always called it the Johnson City Highway.

Thump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SR 91 Improvements Project   SR 91 Improvements Project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thump's Place FL :: General Discussion :: Central TN-
Jump to: