Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lack of computer action

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeanhump

lack of computer action Empty
PostSubject: lack of computer action   lack of computer action Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:37 am

I haven't been on the computer much lately, except playing games. Been feeling poorly for a while; finally called and made a doctors appt. Hung up and immediately felt better. Now must decide whether to cancel or go on.
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

PostSubject: Re: lack of computer action   lack of computer action Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly. I mentioned this morning to Helen that I hadn't
senn you on lately and asked her if she'd heard anything. She said she got a joke the
other day but hadn't heard anything lately. We'd started wondering if there was
anything wrong, glad to finally hear from you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
rockhump

rockhump

PostSubject: lack of computer action   lack of computer action Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:30 am

Hello Granny,
Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hopefully the call to the dr put a spring back in your step! Don't let them know that of course or they'll figure out a way to charge you for a "phone consult".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lack of computer action   lack of computer action Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lack of computer action
Page 1 of 1