Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

travel next week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rockhump

rockhump

travel next week Empty
PostSubject: travel next week   travel next week Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:00 am

Looks like I have marching orders for Albequerque, NM next week. Leave Monday and get back Thursday. Week of Thanksgving has me at Michigan for 3 days and the entire following week. sheesh.

One thing for Ma.. A couple of my friends that get fever blisters as regularly as me take Valtrex (sp) at the first onset. My doc will probably give me a script to use as needed but I don't want to pay $25 bucks for an office visit! You think Mirta would write me a script for this? It's been a few months since I've had an outbreak so I'm due.
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

travel next week Empty
PostSubject: Re: travel next week   travel next week Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Have fun in Albuquerque. I think I'd like that place ok.

No. Ma said they just give it for herpes. Ma can't. Mirta might could but she's not
supposed to. Ma might can score some from Curly though, he had some from the VA.
I'll let her talk to Diane and/or Curly. I didn't know, I wasn't told until now.
"Maybe just cold sores" Ma murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
rockhump

rockhump

travel next week Empty
PostSubject: travel next week   travel next week Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:04 am

Tell Ma no biggie. I see the doc again in the spring and maybe I won't get another one until then. The Valtrex is no miracle cure but supposedly cuts the duration considerably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

travel next week Empty
PostSubject: Re: travel next week   travel next week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

travel next week
Page 1 of 1