Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Streamwriter Internet Radio Stream Player/Recorder/Searcher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thump

Thump

Streamwriter Internet Radio Stream Player/Recorder/Searcher Empty
PostSubject: Streamwriter Internet Radio Stream Player/Recorder/Searcher   Streamwriter Internet Radio Stream Player/Recorder/Searcher Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Quote from Gizmo's techsupportalert:

A Brilliant Internet Radio Stream Player/Recorder/Searcher

First, Streamwriter is a pretty good internet radio player with an inbuilt, categorised list of stations. So whether you want Celtic, rock, classical or anything else, just pick from the list and start downloading.

Second, Streamwriter can record what you're listening to, straight to an MP3 file. Actually, if you want to, you can record up to 10 stations at once.

Finally, Streamwriter has a programmable search facility that's absolutely amazing. Want to download lots of Beatles tracks? Fancy a copy of Roy Orbison's Pretty Woman? Just type a search phrase into the Wish List box, then leave the program to do the rest. It'll keep a constant eye on all the stations it knows about, and record the songs if/when they come up.
The Full Post at Gizmo's
streamwriter main site
The Download Page

Not something I'd use much but I got the portable version to try out. I scanned it with MSE and Malwarebytes, came up clean. I didn't scan it until after I'd unzipped it, just happened to think I should check. Search didn't seem to turn up what I wanted but I'm listening to classic old country radio station.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
rockhump

rockhump

PostSubject: Re: Streamwriter Internet Radio Stream Player/Recorder/Searcher   Streamwriter Internet Radio Stream Player/Recorder/Searcher Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:44 am

Hmmm..Might check that out.. Really don't listen to much music on the puter but use the hell out of that you tube mp3 converter you hooked me up with!
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

PostSubject: Re: Streamwriter Internet Radio Stream Player/Recorder/Searcher   Streamwriter Internet Radio Stream Player/Recorder/Searcher Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:15 am

I tried the portable version without installing it, it worked ok for playing radio stations.
I got one country station where the music was so old I hadn't heard most of the
songs. LIstened a long time to that.

I tried the search on it and it couldn't find any song I put in there including the
"Pretty Woman" it mentioned in the favorable review. Could be 'cause it's the
portable version or something else. If this had worked I would have gotten some
even thought I seldom listen myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streamwriter Internet Radio Stream Player/Recorder/Searcher   Streamwriter Internet Radio Stream Player/Recorder/Searcher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streamwriter Internet Radio Stream Player/Recorder/Searcher
Page 1 of 1