Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rick's in Rehab

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thump

Thump

Rick's in Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Rick's in Rehab   Rick's in Rehab Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:37 pm

Crazy Jo called and talked to me twice yesterday and wore my butt out both times. Then she caught Helen after she got home and talked to her over an hour. She's got a long story about how somebody else called about the horses and how bad Diane and Curly were to believe she'd done it and what assholes they were. She added something about "after all I've done for her". And then some about how us and other neighbors were so bad as to believe it and mentioned watching the dog and cleaning our house while I was in the hospital and after all she'd done for us and everybody. Told me both times I talked to her, it was mostly a rerun but really ticked Helen off and Helen started naming all the things she'd done for Jo and said "I think we're even." which is not true, we're waay ahead. I never accepted anything from her and her only claim is what she did while I was in the hospital.

She didn't mention Rick's condition and didn't speak to it after she was asked. She did answer Helen and said Rick was now in Rehab but wouldn't reveal where 'cause she was afraid Diane would find out and call him.

Diane said Jo didn't clean the house, she did. Jo said something about we should and Diane went in the bathroom and started and Jo just stood there and watched her. Diane said what did she ever do for me, one time she brought over a little bowl of stew she'd made and it stunk and the dogs wouldn't eat it for awhile but finally Jake started smelling it and finally ate it. (both Curly's dogs, especially Jake, eat the bagged cow manure that she was putting on the plants.)

I hope Jo's done now, I almost told her two or three times that I didn't care, stick your fence up your kazoo and let me alone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
jeanhump

Rick's in Rehab Empty
PostSubject: crazy you know who   Rick's in Rehab Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:19 pm

I'm trying to be magnanamous, so I believe Jo is to be pitied.*

*that word looks misspelled
Back to top Go down
rockhump

rockhump

Rick's in Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Rick's in Rehab   Rick's in Rehab Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:42 am

I'm sure there's a whole comic bit in there regarding Jo's stew and the dogs!

You're a saint Granny and I see your point.. I say she made her crazy bed, she can lie in it (or hover above it!)
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

Rick's in Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick's in Rehab   Rick's in Rehab Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:48 am

jeanhump wrote:
I'm trying to be magnanamous, so I believe Jo is to be pitied.*
A position that can only be maintained from afar.
If you'd like a cure I could suggest that you would like to
hear how the neighbors are mistreating her and you could
hear the mean vindictive woman wax forth.

Thump
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
jeanhump

Rick's in Rehab Empty
PostSubject: crazy jo   Rick's in Rehab Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:07 am

Even trying to pity her, comes from way up here in TN. I couldn't stand her when I was there in
FL. I will say one thing; I got quite a few laughs from her tales. The consolation, of course, was that I didn't have to hear them but once.
Back to top Go down
rockhump

rockhump

Rick's in Rehab Empty
PostSubject: crazy jo   Rick's in Rehab Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:04 am

Granny, to be honest, I always found her amusing until the last visit. A week of her as opposed to a couple of days is a real eye opener.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rick's in Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick's in Rehab   Rick's in Rehab Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rick's in Rehab
Page 1 of 1