Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E-mail From Bud

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thump

Thump

E-mail From Bud Empty
PostSubject: E-mail From Bud   E-mail From Bud Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 7:02 am

I got the following from Bud:

Hey brother - been in court today - mom has credit card debt of $14,000 r so.  

I'm sure most of that is Janet - got a detective working on it & I have paid to have mom's deposits printed out n I have the charges on the card - some made in Va.  

Hope u think this is as funny as Pat - looking like janet may have 2 hit jail - she absolutely beat mom out of some $ like darby did - & Bryan is a bum - looks like u raised th most (only) respectful kid in family - Bryan would have been different had i not got locked up. boohoo Smile

Anyway - whole deal is costing me less than $100 - dam sure worth it - cd still drop it if u advise but leaning toward fraud charges"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
rockhump

rockhump

E-mail From Bud Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-mail From Bud   E-mail From Bud Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 7:25 am

Yeah, lock her ass up for a long time in my opinion! Nice of Bud to speak favorably of me. Sadly, it doesn't take a lot of effort to live a semi respectable life.
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

E-mail From Bud Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-mail From Bud   E-mail From Bud Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 4:48 am

Another E-mail Today April 13th

"Hey - funny story - the credit card theft i blamed on Janet was mostly Darby - yep - detective called me today & said her credit card was used at Walmart n then used to gas up 2 r 3 cars plus get $60 back - told Larry n he's still giving moms place to that lil shit - I'm off parole n 2019 - hope i dont c any of them after that - bad day if I do"

Back to top Go down
rockhump

rockhump

E-mail From Bud Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-mail From Bud   E-mail From Bud Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 7:39 am

Guess we jumped to conclusion on Janet. Doesn't matter.. Lock em both up. I have to wonder about the "mostly" part?
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

E-mail From Bud Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-mail From Bud   E-mail From Bud Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:38 pm

Wrote back and asked for who else (mostly Darby) was and
told him if the debt built up against the house then Larry
wouldn't pay it so he could give Darby the house.
Got another email back:

"Well the charges stopped when Darb & his forgery girl friend moved out.  Janet admitted she used mom's card a "few" times but said she paid mom back - & Darb & clepto as mom calls his girl friend - weren't there when xmas $ disappeared.  Doubt that the credit card companies can actually get anything - I no they cant touch her SS check so they just want to get judgement so they can write off bad debt on taxes.  Still b funny if they cd get house n auctioned it off - I'll suggest that at the next hearing - so far I just put it off twice"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E-mail From Bud Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-mail From Bud   E-mail From Bud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E-mail From Bud
Page 1 of 1