Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nothing much

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bibi

nothing much Empty
PostSubject: nothing much   nothing much Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:04 pm

Very Happy Hi Tommy,
I've been keeping up with your health via your mom. I hope you're taking care of yourself...she was beside herself when you were real sick. She may not show it but her sons are the most important things in her life! Maybe I'll get the hang of this sometime and can contribute something of interest. By the way, do I send emails (jokes, etc.) to your email address or to the forum? Talk to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

nothing much Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing much   nothing much Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:25 pm

Hey Bibi, glad everything worked and you even figured out how to make a post all by
yourself. Not taking any special effort except I'm taking iron in an easy to digest form,
I've never had enough iron and couldn't take the pills but can these and have been.
I haven't been tested again (quit going to the doctor to talk) but I'm was back up to
almost normal last time. I take a vitamin pill to but could quit that now and since
I don't digest B12 I'm taking one sublingually (sp? - under the tongue)
I'm healthy as a horse now but not quite as strong yet.

There's no way to send e-mails to the forum but if you see a good one you can copy it
and paste it in the e-mail and joke forum. You can send private messages here by clicking
the "PM" under someone's post or by clicking their name and going to their profile and
clicking Private Message.

I see you know how to start a new post. If you see a post you want to respond to, just
scroll to the bottom and click the reply button. New Message on the left and reply on
the right, they're hard to read.

Thump
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
jeanhump

nothing much Empty
PostSubject: fla trip   nothing much Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:54 am

You might tell him that you are the one who convinced me that I COULD make the trip to Fla when he was sick; although I was sure I couldn't.
You were right; but barely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nothing much Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing much   nothing much Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nothing much
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thump's Place FL :: General Discussion :: Anything-
Jump to: