Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

home reconstruction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rockhump

rockhump

home reconstruction Empty
PostSubject: home reconstruction   home reconstruction Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:02 am

Well, the house work is not yet finished. The hardwood guys are coming back this morn to finish the last little bit and the carpet guys are coming tomorrow afternoon to finish that. I may try to make a video when all is said and done to share. Gonna look good!
Back to top Go down
rockhump

rockhump

PostSubject: Re: home reconstruction   home reconstruction Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:30 am

The hardwood is done! The crapet guys are coming this afternoon to finish the carpet. This place may return to being livable by Sunday!
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

PostSubject: Re: home reconstruction   home reconstruction Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:02 am

Congrats on finishing the wood, the crapet guys sound like the ones we had do ours.
Did they have crapet wrote on the side of the truck? Sounds like hillbilly gypsys.

Thump
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
rockhump

rockhump

PostSubject: home reconstruction   home reconstruction Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:12 am

The carpet guys did a good job..The place is looking pretty nice! Still have to get all our crap back in the right places and my side of the garage is going to take some work so I can get my car back in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: home reconstruction   home reconstruction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

home reconstruction
Page 1 of 1