Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

second sunday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeanhump

second sunday Empty
PostSubject: second sunday   second sunday Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:17 pm

There were even more cars at church today than last Sunday. Looks good.
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

second sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: second sunday   second sunday Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Well that sounds great. I was wondering if maybe a few came in support last week that really weren't going to be regular members there.

He sent me that check early for the rent but called me Friday and said that they had their new checking now and transferred the money to it and had already had one check on the old account bounce so mine might to. I finally told him just to send me a new check from the new account and he said ok. I'd already mailed it in for deposit of course.
Then he called back later that same day and the bank would honor the other check after he explained the problem to them so the check would be ok anyway. I guess, we'll see.

We talked a little while and he does seem like a nice young man. Looks like I'm probably better off with him than I was with Pruitt.

Thump
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com

second sunday
Page 1 of 1