Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Better Movie Editor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thump

Thump

New Better Movie Editor Empty
PostSubject: New Better Movie Editor   New Better Movie Editor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:16 am

Warning, doesn't work on XP
I just copied and pasted it but merty from Australia tells me it doesn't work on XP.

Kim's tip this wee misses me but Rock might be interested.

FREE MOVIE EDITOR GOT BETTER
It's hard to believe, but Windows 7 will be here in less than two months. The actual date is
October 22. And here's something you might not know: Microsoft has removed several
programs. For example, Windows 7 will not include Movie Maker. But don't stress. Microsoft
is putting these programs online for free download. That way, it says, they can be updated
more frequently.

To get things started, Microsoft has released an updated version of Windows Movie Maker.
(It's now called Windows Live Movie Maker.) You'll find new transitions and effects. And
sharing your videos is easier than ever. You can send them to YouTube. Or, download a
plug-in and upload them to Facebook. More plug-ins for sharing sites are on the way.

You needn't wait for Windows 7 to get the new Movie Maker. Download it now! It works
with both Windows XP and Vista.
Windows Live Movie Maker Page

Thump
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com

New Better Movie Editor
Page 1 of 1