Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where the Hell's My Check?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thump

Thump

Where the Hell's My Check? Empty
PostSubject: Where the Hell's My Check?   Where the Hell's My Check? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:42 am

Where's my Stimulus Check? Retail sales were up last month and the news sources say it's from the stimulus checks. When are the rest of us going to get ours?

Stimulating Confusion

As millions of taxpayers await checks, others find themselves with two

Even as millions of people are anxiously checking their mailboxes and bank accounts for their stimulus payments, others have received more than their fair share.

One taxpayer, a technical writer in Chicago who preferred not to give her name, said she'd already deposited her $600 stimulus payment when a second check arrived in the mail, also marked "stimulus payment" and also for $600.

The IRS said in May that about 1,500 payments were sent to the wrong accounts. In an unscientific survey of a handful of tax preparers nationwide, MarketWatch found just one who said a client had received two payments by mistake.

Through June 6, the U.S. Treasury had sent 66.6 million payments totaling about $56.8 billion. Altogether, an estimated 130 million payments will be made this year.

The Whole Story
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
jeanhump

PostSubject: anything   Where the Hell's My Check? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:07 pm

I GOT MY CHECK THE 2ND OF THIS MONTH. WHEN YOU GET IT, IS DETERMINED BY THE LAST TWO DIGITS OF YOUR SOCIAL SEC. NO. MINE IS 24 S0 I WAS IN THE THIRD BATCH SENT OUT. THE SCHEDULE IS ON IRS.GOV. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GET IT QUICKER IF YOU HAD IT DEPOSITED TO YOUR BANK ACCT. MINE CAME IN THE MAIL.
Back to top Go down
jeanhump

PostSubject: anything   Where the Hell's My Check? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:27 am

HERE'S THE SCHEDULE FOR STIMULUS CHECKS:
IF YOU LAST TWO DIGITS ARE: YOUR CHECK WILL BE MAILED:

00-09 MAY 16

10-18 MAY 23

19-25 MAY 30

26-38 JUNE 6

39-51 JUNE 13

52-63 JUNE 20

64-75 JUNE 27

76-87 JULY 4

88-99 JULY 11
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell's My Check?   Where the Hell's My Check? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:33 am

Thanks, Rock had told me one night on the phone how they were doing it but I forgot. It looks like by the schedule that they should have already processed it so I guess the check's in the mail.

Thump
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell's My Check?   Where the Hell's My Check? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the Hell's My Check?
Page 1 of 1