Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pups are born

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rockhump

rockhump

Pups are born Empty
PostSubject: Pups are born   Pups are born Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:39 am

Tracy's pup contact in Ga reported that her King Charles Cavalier gave birth yesterday to 5 pups and 2 are female blennums. We'll get first pick but won't take delivery until after our final vacation this yr in mid August. Maybe she'll be somewhat housebroken by then!
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

Pups are born Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pups are born   Pups are born Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:37 am

Sounds unusual. I'd make sure it's going to be in the house, don't want it to be kept in a cage
like Amy and learn to just piss where it's laying.

First choice could be just the one of the two that's left after somebody else gets one.
Names are easily interchangable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
rockhump

rockhump

Pups are born Empty
PostSubject: Pups are born   Pups are born Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:47 am

Yeah, Amy was never fully housebroken. Sleeping in an above ground cage for the first two yrs of her life pretty much ruined her.

We'll probably go down in a few weeks for Tracy to make her pick. She made a deposit a few weeks ago and was told we'd get first pick. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
jeanhump

Pups are born Empty
PostSubject: spanials   Pups are born Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:38 pm

I don't know a thing about the king charles, but I've kept a lot of cockers. Their main problem is their long heavy ears. They hang so close (due to their weight) that their ears stay damp and they stay infected nearly all the time. I've failed to have one come here that didn't come with ear drops.
Hope yours doesn't have heavy ears. It doesn't seem to happen until full growth as they get heavier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pups are born Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pups are born   Pups are born Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pups are born
Page 1 of 1