Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lil Market November 16

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thump

Thump

Lil Market November 16 Empty
PostSubject: Lil Market November 16   Lil Market November 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 9:27 am

E-mail From Hazel:

Email 1

Hey Tommy sorry it has been crazy. Your brother said he was going to send you some pictures so I thought you wouldn't want doubles. But since he hasn't I will. Yes, I got your number and didn't write it down and every time I went to call I didn't have internet service to pull up my email. But, just to fill you in. We opened on  oct.10th. It has started out slowly not really making a profit it seems every time it comes in it goes out plus more. Although, we haven't given up hope yet. lol When do we need to start making payments to you?

Email 2

Still have a few things to do. Like the floor where the coffee is. and you will see out back where we cleared it and jim is going to make it beautiful. Look over my messy office still just trying to get organized . Some of the lights still have to be fixed they won't come on all the way. But we needed to go ahead and open to try to start recovering something. Sometimes I think it hurt us worse. LOL Just a lot of stock. I hope you like everything we put hard work and money into it and a lot of God's help. Thank you for giving us this opportunity. Oh let me know about our payments.

Second email had pictures I've shrunk and put on a web page:
Click Here for the pictures
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
rockhump

rockhump

Lil Market November 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Market November 16   Lil Market November 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:51 pm

Store is looking good Thump! When did you tell them to start sending rent!?
Back to top Go down

Lil Market November 16
Page 1 of 1