Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crayola Mouse/Keyboard Set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thump

Thump

Crayola Mouse/Keyboard Set Empty
PostSubject: Crayola Mouse/Keyboard Set   Crayola Mouse/Keyboard Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:09 pm

I have to spend $40 + before I can move the new gift certicate in and register it 'cause they'll
only take two at a time now. I need a DVD burner but the only one they had at a reasonable
price wasn't a SATA like the one I need to replace the one that no longer works in the Dell.
So, I'll just get that from Tiger Direct.

I was looking around at what else they had and ran across this child's keyboard set and
thought it would be just fine for me. I spent $40 on a large print one that only lasted a
couple of months and all the writing on the keys was wearing off anyway.
It doesn't have a number pad but I don't use that anyway, I type so I use the ones above
the letters and don't have to move my hands away from the home row. I'm thinking about
ordering two but maybe should just get one first to see how it works out.
They can keep the water globe mouse as far as I'm concerned but won't mind if it works ok.

Crayola 3-Piece Computer Kit with Keyboard, Mouse & Photo Mouse Pad
$15.00
Crayola Mouse/Keyboard Set 0002133157445_500X500

Thump
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
rockhump

rockhump

PostSubject: Crayola Mouse/Keyboard Set   Crayola Mouse/Keyboard Set Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:28 am

Yeah, that's a nice looking keyboard..Big letters although it is missing a lot of keys I have but rarely use.
I don't think those gift cards expire so you'll eventually be able to add it to the cache.
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

PostSubject: Re: Crayola Mouse/Keyboard Set   Crayola Mouse/Keyboard Set Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:03 pm

It's way down in my e-mail now and I don't want to lose it. Ready to buy something
anyway.
I just bought one of the Crayola sets and three usb flash drives, one 512 MB for Curly
and two 2 gig ones for me. The Crayola set may just be a junky toy but I want to
wee one anyway and won't lose much if I can't use it. It'll make a backup anyway,
even if I don't like it.
I'll put my new card in tomorrow.

Thump
Back to top Go down
rockhump

rockhump

PostSubject: Crayola Mouse/Keyboard Set   Crayola Mouse/Keyboard Set Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:46 am

Thump- Did you ever get your Crayola Keyboard? Did it work Ok?
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

PostSubject: Re: Crayola Mouse/Keyboard Set   Crayola Mouse/Keyboard Set Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:41 am

Oh yes, it's the featured product on thumpnet.com with a link to the review.
Your mother loves it and tells everybody about it. I had it up and running on the scecondary
machine for about 30 hours but had to take if off 'cause it doesn't work for a typist very
well. The Review is Here
Pat Johnson and Diane and Curly were a little fascinated by it but won't get one I'm sure.

It might be a little presumptious of me but I've got two Walmart gift certificates waiting for me
on Walmart Online and there's a birthday hint on thumpnet.com, it's the second thing down.
Just in case you considered another gift certificate.

Thump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crayola Mouse/Keyboard Set   Crayola Mouse/Keyboard Set Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crayola Mouse/Keyboard Set
Page 1 of 1