Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Santa at my house!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rockhump

rockhump

Santa at my house! Empty
PostSubject: Santa at my house!   Santa at my house! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:41 pm

Looks like Saint Nick delivered 2 packages today. Oddly enuff, they aren't from the South Pole but from Florida?! Maybe Santa is tired of the cold and has moved south! santa
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

Santa at my house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa at my house!   Santa at my house! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:46 am

This is the day she was hoping you'd get it but she thought you might get it yesterday.
She didn't even suspect that you'd get it Thursday, wanted to know if you had to go to
the post office or were you home when the mail ran. She read your post same as I
but questioned me like I had more knowledge.

Thump
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
rockhump

rockhump

Santa at my house! Empty
PostSubject: Santa at my house!   Santa at my house! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:32 am

Nope, Santa couldn't get down the chimney perhaps because we don't have one ;-), but he left the gifts at the door.
He was last seen leaving here this morn heading your all's way.. I suspect he'd had a few nips cause he said he would visit Florida several random times over the next week and a half! Keep an eye out for him. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Santa at my house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa at my house!   Santa at my house! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santa at my house!
Page 1 of 1