Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fall Festival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rockhump

rockhump

Fall Festival Empty
PostSubject: Fall Festival   Fall Festival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:59 am

Fall Festival in Maryville kicked off last night..A couple of local bands played and then one of the big rock bands of the late seventies/eighties - Foreigner. Only one original band member left but still quite good.

Tracy is going tonight but I'm going to stay in and watch Football. Vols play Ga and it might be ugly for us Mad

Just a reminder about tomorrow night..Will be out watching Kenny Rogers and won't be home.
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

Fall Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Festival   Fall Festival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:11 am

He, yeah, it could be rough as bad as the Mad Vols Mad have been playing.

I remembered there's no call tonight, it came up when I started to explain to Helen
about buying stocks and selling them before the end of the year for tax reasons.
I gave up but assured her you knew about those things and could tell her if we
were talking tomorrow night. I decided not to go into it too deeply 'cause I know
whe doesn't want to have to work that hard to understand.

Thump
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
rockhump

rockhump

Fall Festival Empty
PostSubject: Fall Festival   Fall Festival Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:07 am

It was a good fall festival.. Kenny Rogers did a fine job last night.. Saw alot of other good performers you probably haven't heard of.

Vols got beat by Ga this week and everybody is trying to run the coach out of town. I'm onboard for a change!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fall Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Festival   Fall Festival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall Festival
Page 1 of 1