Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My new Antivirus Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thump

Thump

My new Antivirus Review Empty
PostSubject: My new Antivirus Review   My new Antivirus Review Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:13 pm

I was going to write a bunch of tips but got stuck on antivirus for a long time, they keep changing.
While my machine was tearing up I installed a new operating system about 10 times and I tried
all of them again and it's back where I started now in which ones I picked.
My Antivirus Review

Thump
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
rockhump

rockhump

PostSubject: My new Antivirus Review   My new Antivirus Review Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:50 am

Nice review Thumper.. Not sure how good it is but since I have the the highest speed Charter cable service, I get a free virus protection and security suite. I believe it is by F- secure. I also try to run that adware you hooked me up with about once a month for the heck of it. So far , I think I've been pretty well protected. It should be mentioned that if one wwould be more careful with thier email, they can cut down on viruses greatly. Email is the number one source for viruses.
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

PostSubject: Re: My new Antivirus Review   My new Antivirus Review Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:14 am

That's what I hear but I never get anything bad in my e-mail. If it's blatant I don't open it but
the main reason is most of the e-mail places have their own built in antivirus now. Probably
not Charter or Comcast or the other ISP providers but centainly Yahoo and Google, the two
best. Maybe Hotmail has built in protection but I'm not sure. Changed everything.

I can think of a few more tips about antivirus but was just reviewing the best programs. I'll try
and write some tips later.

I guess antimalware will be next and I already have a winner I think that beats out AdAware
now. I'm using it now and I'll give my expected winner now. SUPERAntiSpyware. Probably
the only tips I'll mention with the review is to have more than one and again the
advantage of having two seperate operating systems so they can't use their tricks to hide.

Thump
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new Antivirus Review   My new Antivirus Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new Antivirus Review
Page 1 of 1