Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returnil Premium Free Offer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thump

Thump

Returnil Premium Free Offer Empty
PostSubject: Returnil Premium Free Offer   Returnil Premium Free Offer Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:25 pm

Premium Virtualization Security Program Free Until Jan 2

Posted: 23 Dec 2008 11:44 PM CST
The latest set of Internet Explorer flaws highlights that you really should do your surfing in a sandboxed or virtualized environment so that if your PC does become infected, it can be removed with the click of a button.

If you are not yet sandboxing your PC here's your opportunity to get the full premium version of Returnil Virtual System for free. Normally $24.95 you can get it for zip from this special page if you apply before January 2, 2009.

The Returnil Giveaway Page

javascript:bringupPlayer(%22vid=vpZqGFXZTDlM%22,%22av%22,encodeURIComponent(%22Jim%20Rogers%20Plans%20to%20Short%20U.S.%20Long-Term%20Bonds,%20Buy%20Yen%22))

[url=vpZqGFXZTDlM%22,%22av%22,encodeURIComponent(%22Jim%20Rogers%20Plans%20to%20Short%20U.S.%20Long-Term%20Bonds,%20Buy%20Yen%22))]Jim Rogers tells it all[/url]
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
Thump

Thump

Returnil Premium Free Offer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returnil Premium Free Offer   Returnil Premium Free Offer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:44 am

I got my serials in e-mail today, I signed up with two different e-mail addresses so got two.
They're both the same so I guess they'll work for anybody. Just let me know if you want
the serial.

I really like Returil Free and don't know what comes extra with Returnil Premium but it
has to be good. I've got the free version on all my machines but don't use it often
enough.

Thump
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com

Returnil Premium Free Offer
Page 1 of 1