Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Posting Question From Mom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thump

Thump

Posting Question From Mom Empty
PostSubject: Posting Question From Mom   Posting Question From Mom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:35 pm

Q: FOR SOME REASON, I CAN'T PUT A MESSAGE UNDER CENTRAL NEWS THIS MORNING. I WROTE TWO BUT THEY WOULDN'T SHOW UP. WONDER WHAT I AM DOING WRONG.

A: Umm, not enough information for me to say for sure but it should have told you what the problem was. The last two e-mails I've gotten from you said (no subject). It doesn't do that here and just won't work if you don't put something in the first box for the subject.

Under a forum topic like "Central TN", click on it to open and scroll all the way to the bottom and on the left there's a little hard to read (I can't without a magnifying glass) button that says "New Post". Click that for the thing to write in and in the top little window put a subject and then below write or paste what you want to put in there and just below that it has two buttons "Preview" and "Send". Then just to be sure wait until it shows you your post. I usually preview first and then do it again and hit Send. It could be the forum so I'll e-mail you what this says as well. If it's torn up maybe they'll fix it soon.

Thump
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com

Posting Question From Mom
Page 1 of 1