Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest News on the Building

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thump

Thump

Latest News on the Building Empty
PostSubject: Latest News on the Building   Latest News on the Building Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:28 pm

I got fooled I guess, he's going to take all his stuff out if I've received the correct information.

I got a call from Burt (Bert?) Tester up there, he said he went to school with me and Buddy. Buddy and I didn't go to school with each other.
He said "I was calling about the building you have in Central. I guess you know that San's closed the place down?" I said yes that they had informed me. He said he'd talked to Buddy and that he said he'd call him the minute San moved out.

I told him that I wanted to wait and see what he's going to do about the equipment. He said "I talked to San and he told me he's going to get all his stuff out of there, he's moving." I said where was he moving to and he said did I know where Eden's Carpet was, I said yeah. He said "Well it's a building right around there somewhere. He's going to be (I forget, something to do with sandwiches, traveling or something).

Well I got paid for June, they said they'd be out August 1, I guess I won't get paid for July. Anyway, Tester wants to rent it for a fruit market. I told him I'd put him at the top of the list. Of course that's because I hadn't started a list 'till I talked to him and don't have anybody else to put on the list.

Thump
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com
rockhump

rockhump

PostSubject: Fruit Market?   Latest News on the Building Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:09 am

Not sure how much money Burt ban make with a fruit market? I guess if he's able to pay the rent it doesn't matter how much he makes Very Happy
Glad to hear you have at least one possibility in place.
Back to top Go down
jeanhump

PostSubject: central tn   Latest News on the Building Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:13 am

WELL, TESTER WILL PROBABLY DO OK THE REST OF THE SUMMER WITH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES.
IF SAN IS MOVING, HE IS THINKING OF PROBABLY GOING TO HAVE JUST A SMALL PLACE TO COOK. HE HAS BEEN CHECKING ON GOING TO CELEBRTIONS, FAIRS, RACES, ETC. AND HAS ALREADY GOT A SMALL TRAILER LIKE THING PARKED AT HIS HOUSE. WE WERE ALL HOPING HE WAS MOVING HIS FAMILY OUT OF THE COMMUNITY.
OR MAYBE HE IS STORING WHAT STUFF HE CAN'T GET IN IT. HE IS A REAL ASSHOLE BUT A GOOD BULLSHIT ARTIST.
I BELIEVE HIS NAME IS BURL TESTER. NOT SURE.
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

PostSubject: Re: Latest News on the Building   Latest News on the Building Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:36 am

Burl - thanks, I asked him to repeat it and then told him I had the
Tester part and he tried again. I still didn't know but didn't ask him
again. He probably can make as much as San did. He said that
was San's main business anyway and he just sold food on the side.
Don't know about that though. No food and food preparers should
cut down on the overhead though. It'll probably depend on Burl.
It sure spoils ever being an eating place again when he removes
the equipment, nobody else is going to buy any to run it.

Thump
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

PostSubject: Re: Latest News on the Building   Latest News on the Building Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:18 am

I got the check for July's rent yesterday, I'm a little suprised but pleased.
Regina's alright with me. I'll have to wait now and see what goes on
when August rolls around and his stuff is still in there. I'm not expecting
another check of course.

Thump
Back to top Go down
jeanhump

PostSubject: regina   Latest News on the Building Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:29 am

Regina is from pretty good old country stock. Do you remember Mitch and Rose Sams that lived down on the river? They are Regina's grandparents.
Of course Mitch is dead. Rose worked at Raytheon some while I did.
Back to top Go down
rockhump

rockhump

PostSubject: Rent payment   Latest News on the Building Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:55 pm

That's a shocker in a sense..Wouldn't have bet that you would have gooten another check from them..Maybe it's a habit now and they'll just keep sending money for the hell of it!
Back to top Go down
Thump

Thump

PostSubject: Re: Latest News on the Building   Latest News on the Building Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:58 pm

I was aware that she was Mitch Sam's daughter and no doubt that's why I got a check, she always sent it so she sent it again 'cause she was supposed to. I just figured San would overide it some way but he may not have even thought about it.

Now less than a month to go and he's got his equipment for sale and I don't expect it's going to sell. I could probable pressure him into selling it pretty cheap but I don't have anyone else to run it and I really don't want to fool with it. I don't really know what they were making there but probably not very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest News on the Building   Latest News on the Building Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest News on the Building
Page 1 of 1