Thump's Place FL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thump's Place FL

For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Henny Youngman (Diane)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thump

Thump

Henny Youngman (Diane) Empty
PostSubject: Henny Youngman (Diane)   Henny Youngman (Diane) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:55 am

My neighbor knocked on my door at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that...... 2:30 a.m.? Lucky for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.

I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice!! At least I presume she was poor - she only had $1.20 in her purse.

My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

Went for my routine check up today and everything seemed to be going fine until he stuck his index finger up my ass! Do you think I should change dentists?

A wife says to her husband you're always pushing me around and talking behind my back. He says what do you expect? You're in a wheel chair.

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a differnt creature. She said she would like to come back as a cow. I said, "you're obviously not listening."

The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst, so I moved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thumpnet.com

Henny Youngman (Diane)
Page 1 of 1